Now that you have a business plan in place, it is time to practice writing an event contract and perfecting your negotiation skills.
In your event contract, it will be important to identify the following:
- Date, time, and location of party
- Brief description of party project
- Deadlines for payment
- What is included in fee (such as decorations, music, etc.)
- What is NOT included in fee (such as food, etc.)
- How conflicts/problems will be resolved
Tips for Writing:
What will your sample party contract look like?